Sacramento, CA 95823 US
We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity! #workhardbekind. We need an exceptional school-based Speech Language P
Date Posted: 2020-02-25
We are in the business of changing lives while maintaining a positive culture committed to excellence, teamwork and authenticity! #workhardbekind.
We need an exceptional school-based Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position in Sacramento, CA. We're looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who can start immediately and work through the balance of the school year. This role will provide the opportunity to engage with a wonderful district with passionate educators, engaged and supportive parents, and dozens of children who are in desperate need of your gifts! This position would be a combination of therapy and assessment for the 0-3 population and would include both home-based and center-based services. This therapist will do preschool assessments and does not include therapy. We would love to share specific details on the role and us, TherapyTravelers.
Our team here at TherapyTravelers appreciates our unique culture of corporate responsibility - they continue to feel seen, heard, and valued. Along with having the best contracts, pay, & benefits around -- TherapyTravelers continues to be the best firm in the business.
- Desire to bring life-giving excellence to school-aged children
- 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience as a SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) within the last 3 years (may include residency or clinical practicum)
- Valid Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license or credential in the state of practice, or ability to obtain one
- Mandated Reporter Training Certificate
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow