SPG is currently interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for school-based, and telehealth positions. Join our multidisciplinary team and be part of an amazing professional network. Rooted in California, SPG offers unlimited opportunities to jump start your career or, if looking for a change, to take your career to new heights! SPG’s widespread recognition for providing quality diagnostic and intervention services is a direct result of its dedication to providing all employees with a unique mentoring program, offering frequent and relevant professional growth opportunities and maintaining strong, collaborative client relationships. SPG is small enough to provide 1:1 collegial support, but also large enough to provide comprehensive compensation packages and opportunities for career advancement.
Why Choose Us?
- Student Loan Pay-Down Program
- Local Clinical Supervision and Mentoring for EACH employee
- AAC Mentorship Program aligned with ASHA Certification (2020)
- Unique Learning Cohorts in AAC, CLD, Behavior and SLPA Support
- Monthly Free In-House CEUs (live and remote)
- Comprehensive Health and Professional Benefits Packages
- 401 (k) with Employer Match
- Reputation, Reputation, Reputation
- Supervise SLPA candidates by adhering to state and federal (ASHA) guidelines pertaining to direct and indirect supervision requirements.
- Review student records, monitor and evaluate treatment decisions of the assistant
- Evaluate and oversee the ability of the assistant to provide therapy services at the assigned site(s)
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and attend IEP meetings for student’s on SLPA’s caseload
- Write progress notes that align with data collection from the SLPA and direct observations/interactions with the student
- Provide guidance in the development of a plan for the assistant to complete twelve (12) hours of continuing professional development every two years
- Telehealth (in specific areas)
Call Mary Piermarini at (925) 945-1474 x129 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist