Pasadena, CA 91104 US
We are interviewing Speech-Language Pathologists for our school-based openings in Pasadena, CA, for the remainder of the 17/18 SY! JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN
Date Posted: 2018-05-03
JOIN US - AS WE WORK TO POSITIVELY IMPACT THE LIVES OF CHILDREN AND COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE US!
- Middle School and High School students, ranging from moderate to severe disabilities
- Full-Time, 40 hours per week
- CA SLP License, CA CTC, Livescan and TB required
As part of our growing teams we are proud to offer options like:
- Nationwide travel assignments (guarantee contracts in amazing locations) - Explore the country!
- Student Loan Repayment Plans
- Clinical support and management teams - where and when you need it the most!
- Exceptional compensation & benefits package
- Wellness programs to keep you healthy and active
- A Leadership Team, who is constantly looking out for you
- Wellness Programs to keep you healthy and active
- CEU courses offered at no cost to you - All year long!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)