Meridian, CA 95957 US
We are looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to work for Winship-Robbins Elementary School District. We are interviewing for this position right now. We will beat any offer you
Tel: 909 248 0184
Date Posted: 2019-07-13
We are looking for dedicated Speech Language Pathologists to work for
Winship-Robbins Elementary School District.
We are interviewing for this position right now. We will beat any offer you have!!
Hurry up and do not miss this opportunity!
This is an ongoing need and we are interviewing for suitable candidates at this time. We are offering the best pay with excellent benefits.
Out of state Speech Language Pathologists, licensed or credentialed in the state of California ready to relocate to California are welcome to apply for these positions. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Benefits for our Speech Language Pathologists:
* Great salary and compensations
* Good Employer- Employee relationships
* Friendly staff support
* Excellent healthcare benefits
* Health Insurance, Vision and Dental Insurance at no cost to the employee.
* Professional Developments, not limited to therapy materials
* CEU and state license reimbursement
* ASHA certification reimbursements
* Best Retirement Plans
* Wonderful referral bonus
* Choice of work setting
* Flexible working schedule
* Professional Liability benefits
* Relocation Assistance
* Experienced mentors
*Health Savings Accounts
Join our team to work with us to help the children who are in need of your expert services!!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)