Menifee, CAFull Time
Posted: March 5th, 2021
Speech Language Pathology Assistant Positions Available Now! - Menifee, CA
The Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathology Assistants (SLPA) like YOU for the remainder of the 2020-2021 School Year!
Join us in our mission to positively impact the lives of children and give a voice to those who need it most. Our employees are surrounded by responsive and supportive clinical leaders, provided with unlimited access to our exclusive professional development content, and given opportunities to interact with other therapists across the country. Check us out!
Benefits Made for You!
- Full health benefits
- Professional development allowance & wellness stipend
- Clinical support
- Online resources including ASHA approved webinars, therapy ideas, and free CEUs
- Student loan repayment plans
- Referral bonuses for every new hire!
- 401(k) and more!
- Remainder of School Year
- Full Time
- 1 day/week until Spring Break; 5 days/week After Spring Break
- Virtual Start; Transitioning to In Person by End of March
- CA SLPA License
- 5 Months of Shool Based Experience Required
Diversity Matters- The Stepping Stones Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through our Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements