EBS Healthcare now part of the Stepping Stones Group is currently interviewing Speech Language Pathologists in Los Angeles, CA!
Join our multidisciplinary team of pediatric SLPs, OTs, PTs and Behavior Experts! At EBS Children's Institute of Los Angeles, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with other compassionate professionals who take an integrated approach to treatment, while empowering families to help their children build independence.
We are currently seeking an experienced speech-language pathologist to provide early intervention, pediatric evaluations and individualized intervention. You'll have all the support, tools and resources (including assessments) you need to empower you to deliver the highest quality service.
We offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package as well as continuing education and leadership development opportunities. Submit your resume today!
- Hold a valid California license in Speech-Language Pathology and current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- A minimum of 18 months of experience with the birth to three population preferred
- Confidence working with a variety of speech and language disorders, including those with autism and developmental disabilities or related disorders
- Bonus provided for Bilingual Spanish applicants
- Skilled at conducting comprehensive speech and language assessments
- Ability to successfully collaborate with families and other professionals
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills, evidenced by descriptive comprehensive evaluation reports and meaningful progress notes and summaries
- Must hold a valid driver's license and car insurance (proof of insurance must be on file)
- Ability to independently adhere to deadlines
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct Speech and Language assessments using a variety of standardized instruments and appropriate informal measures
- Interpret results of assessments and design ethical and effective treatment programs for clients in line with educational, clinical or medical necessity
- Collaborate with families and other stakeholders to assure successful growth and goal achievement
- Interest in developing expertise in specialized areas of interest
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Licensure, housing and relocation assistance for candidates outside the area
- Energetic and supportive environment with 24/7 support
- Access to all diagnostic tools, therapy materials and other resources
- Access to a variety of continuing education opportunities
- For qualifying employees, benefits include medical, dental, vision and earned paid vacation
- Potential for growth into supervision and other leadership roles
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow