Livermore Livermore, CA 94550
Job DescriptionATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at School. We are looking for a motivated and energetic SLP to join our team. A speech lan
Date Posted: 2018-07-28
Details of Assignment:
• Position: Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (5 days/week)
• Age-group: Middle
• Start date: ASAP
• End date: Till next school year
• Excellent round the year salary package
• Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
• Medical, dental and vision Insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Career Growth
• Travel Reimbursement
• Paid licensing fees
• Paid ASHA dues
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Genuine appreciation
• Longevity bonus
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
• Management of all aspects of students programming.
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges
• Development and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 4
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience preferred
- Master degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required
- Ethan Cole , ATX Learning-Account Manager
- 12613 Scofield Farms Dr
- Austin, Texas 78727
- Phone: 1800-846-5120 Ext: 125
- Fax: (512) 212-1338
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY) OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant