Livermore, CA 94550
ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current state license to practic
Date Posted: 2018-08-08
ATX Learning is looking for Speech Language Pathologist for our sites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Candidate must have a current state license to practice as a speech pathologist.
Details of Assignment
- Position: Full-time Speech Language Pathologist (5 days/week)
- Case load: Mild to moderate
- Age group: Elementary to middle
- Start date: August'17
- End date:June'18
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech/language services for students.
• Management of all aspects of student programming include: speech/language therapy, assessment, writing IEP's, and collaborating with staff and parents effectively
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning, and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Possess the ability to support children with communication challenges.
• Develop and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
• Demonstrate effective skills in evaluation, screening and assessment, including adhering to state and federal guidelines and procedures.
• State Certification
• Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an Accredited College or University
• ASHA CCC
- Best salaries, 12 months payment schedule
- Insurance and retirement plan (with company match)
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off (PTO) to spend with your family and friends
- Longevity bonus
- Paid licensing fees
- Paid ASHA dues
- Budget for tools
- CFY supervision
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth
- ... and many more!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist