Fresno Fresno, CA 93722
ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at School. We are looking for a motivated and energetic SLP to join our team. A speech language pathologist (SL
Date Posted: 2018-01-21
ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at School. We are looking for a motivated and energetic SLP to join our team. A speech language pathologist (SLP) is responsible for performing comprehensive therapy evaluations and assessments.
• Excellent round the year salary package
• Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
• Medical, dental and vision Insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Career Growth
• Travel Reimbursement
• Paid licensing fees
• Paid ASHA dues
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Genuine appreciation
• Longevity bonus
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
• Management of all aspects of students programming.
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges
• Development and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
• Master degree preferred
• Citizenship, residency OR WORK VISA IN United States required
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)