94518 Concord, CA 94518
ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at School in Concord, CA. The primary function is to identify and provide services to students who meet eligibi
Ethan Cole, Cole
Date Posted: 2018-05-30
ATX Learning is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who is looking for placement at School in Concord, CA. The primary function is to identify and provide services to students who meet eligibility requirements for the speech-language program; communicates with professionals and parents regarding integration of speech and language goals into the classroom and home environment.
• Best Salaries for the whole year package
• Direct deposit ,tax free reimbursement
• Paid time off
• Paid licensing fees
• Longevity bonus
• Referral bonus
• Genuine appreciation
• Carrier growth...and many more!
• Master’s Degree as a Speech Language Pathologist.
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
• California state license as a Speech language pathologist.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
• Conducts and/or participates in IEP meetings.
• Schedules students appropriately.
• Refers to other agencies and/or personnel when appropriate.
• Investigates and uses new strategies for delivering student services.
• Participates in professional learning opportunities provided.
• Participates in RTI process at local school level as needed.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist