At Ensemble Therapy, we're here to help you reach your full potential and improve your quality of life.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, caring, and convenient board-certified Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy, and Psychological services to children and adults of all ages and diagnoses. Utilizing a multidisciplinary approach, we provide effective personalized multi-lingual intervention that improves the lives of the individuals and families we serve.
To find out more about our clinic, visit us at www.Ensembletherapyservices.com
Over $7,000 total bonus opportunities with performance based metrics bonus!
We are looking for an in-person Speech Language Pathologist to join our dynamic Speech team and support our continued growth. As a SLP for Ensemble Therapy, you will be expected to:
· Conduct thorough speech and language evaluations for varying populations and disorders utilizing a dynamic approach consisting of informal and formal measures in alignment with industry and practice guidelines
· Execute individual treatment plans for clients using evidence-based practice.
· Supervise up to two (2) Speech Language Pathology Assistants and up to one (1) SLP-CF’s in compliance with current CA Board standards
· Regularly assess clinical signs and symptoms to determine effectiveness of treatment, progression towards goals, projected discharge dates
· Complete all necessary documentation using the Company’s electronic record system within the expected timeframe
· Educate and train families about various speech and language techniques and strategies
· Meet minimum utilization goals / other business objectives as required
· Collaborate with peers in other disciplines within Ensemble Therapy for clients who are seen for multiple services
· Champion the Company’s culture and live the Company’s core values while being an ambassador for Easy Speech
· Have fun! We are looking for people who like to work hard, have a positive attitude and like having fun while they work
· Must possess a master’s degree from an accredited speech language pathology program
· Current and unrestricted licensure (by the CA Board of Speech Language Pathology, Audiology, and Hearing Aid Dispensers) to work in the state of California
. If you are in the process of relocating to California and your licensure in the state of CA is in process this is OK as well.
· Most possess Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCCs) from American Speech Language Hearing Association (ASHA)
· Current knowledge of treatment practices and a drive to continually learn about and explore new treatment practices that may benefit our clients
· Experience with working with adults and pediatrics with a variety of disorders and deficits including but not limited to language, articulation, voice, fluency, swallowing, and Autism Spectrum Disorder
· Must be willing to complete speech evaluations and treatments both in-person and via telehealth (if clinically appropriate)
· Must have a strong desire to work with a wide array of patients (age, race, ethnicity, etc)
· Be highly flexible and agile (we are living and working in a very dynamic time right now)
· Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and customer service driven
Compensation and Benefits Program:
. Pay range $45-$55 per hour (Depending on experience)
Therapists are compensated for any “late cancellations” whereby clients cancel their appointment with less than 24 hour-notice
· Comprehensive benefits package includes: $450 towards employee's medical plan (PPO or HMO) dental and vision benefits are 100 % paid by Ensemble Therapy. Additionally, voluntary time, long-term disability, critical illness, and accidental benefits are provided.
. 401(K) plan
. Employee assistance program
· Vacation hours and Sick Time
· Paid CEU’s Reimbursement
. Annual Bonus Program
. Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Improving lives. Helping Others. Giving Hope.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist