SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
ATX learning is looking for full-time Speech language pathologist. We are looking for an energetic, collaboration, and experienced full-time speech language pathologist to join our growing special education team onsite in Springfield MA.
Assignment details- Speech Language pathologist:
- Assignment Part time.
- Start date July 15, 2022.
- Best Salaries,
- Direct deposit
- Paid licensing fee Reimbursement
- Genuine appreciation
- Carrier growth...and many more!
- Master’s Degree as a Speech Language Pathologist.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence.
- Valid Massachusetts license as a Speech language pathologist.
- 1+ years of Speech Pathologist experience in school setting
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
- Evaluate and treat students with educationally or functionally relevant communication problems.
- Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
- Treat speech, language, cognitive-communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of all levels, from infancy to the elderly.
- Help students improve their ability to perform tasks in living and working environments.
- Carry out interventions.
- Share assessment results with Individual Education Program (IEP) Teams
For more details about this job you can reach me at my toll free 445-300-7697 or you can reply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist