Speech Language Pathologist**
ATX Learning is looking for an experienced School Speech Language Pathologist for full-time position.
Job Responsibilities - Speech Language Pathologist:
- Providing direct speech-language therapy services to students according to students’ IEPs
- Conducting assessments, analyzing results, and writing reports to determine strengths and concerns in areas of speech, voice, fluency, pragmatics, language, and oral motor skills
- Developing treatment plans (IEPs) that are strength-based as well as child and family-centered for overall educational improvement
- Ensuring evaluations, treatment plans and service delivery are aligned with school, state, and federal guidelines
- Ensuring students’ skills are generalized across settings by collaborating with teaching teams and related service providers
- Qualification required - Speech Language Pathologist :
- Master degree
- 1+ years experience with schools
- ASHA CCC and current SLP license
There are so many benefits to accepting a School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position with* ATX Learning*. Below are a few worth mentioning.
- Direct deposit
- Paid time off
- Paid licensing fees
- Budget for tools
- Referral bonuses
- Genuine appreciation
- Career growth... and many more!
Qualification required - Speech Language Pathologist : Master degree 1+ years experience with schools ASHA CCC and current SLP license*
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist