Job Description: SLP/ CF
Omix Therapies is currently seeking an experienced therapist to provide ST therapy to clients.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from an accredited University in Speech-Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must possess and maintain a current State certification and/or licensure in accordance with California State practice
- At least 2 year of experience in the field of ST
- Ability to maintain positive customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions
- Ability to exercise discretion and safeguard the privacy of information when dealing with sensitive and/or confidential situations and documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively, through oral and written skills, and work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups. Must relate well to children and their families and maintain positive affect
- Passion and enthusiasm for helping children, including the ability to be silly and have fun!
- Dedication and commitment to working daily with our clients
- Passion to learn and ongoing growth in all treatment areas and/or specialization in one specific area
- Strong interpersonal and communication and written skills, self-motivated, creative, and dependable
- Comfortable working with children who display behavior and physical challenges
Omix Therapies, is a thriving multidisciplinary practice located in the heart of Beverly Hills that is rooted in meeting the changing needs of the community and delivering high-quality care to all children across West Los Angeles and the neighboring areas. Omix is unique in that our staff has the opportunity to work along with other fellow professionals of SLPs, OTs, PTs, and BCBAs.
Omix Therapies is an equal opportunity Company.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow