ATX Learning is seeking Speech Language Pathologist near Atwater, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing organization.
Details of Assignment
• Position: Full-Time
• Case Load: Mild/Moderate
• Start date: ASAP
• End date: Till the end of school year
• Number of sites : 1
• Direct deposit, Tax free reimbursements
• Medical, dental and vision Insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Career Growth
• Travel Bonus
• Housing Reimbursement
• Paid licensing fees
• Wonderful budget for tools
• Genuine appreciation
• Longevity bonus
• Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
• ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
• Valid CA state license as a SLP
• Minimum One year of experience required
• Responsibilities include providing direct and indirect speech services for students.
• Management of all aspects of students programming.
• Must be flexible, have a strong desire to improve student learning and collaborate in a professional learning community.
• Posses the ability to support the children with communication challenges
• Development and maintain collaboration with colleagues, staff and other providers.