As part of our mission to pave the way for children's success worldwide, Therapy Source is currently seeking full and part-time Speech-Language Pathologists to provide in-person speech services for elementary public school students. These positions are for the 2021/2022 school year.
Speech-Language Pathologist Salary Range: $42-$45per hour
Speech-Language Pathologist Days/Hours Needed: Part-time, 4 students per week at 2 X 30 minutes
Speech-Language Pathologist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- School Certification in the state of Arkansas
- SLP License in the state of Arkansas
- Possession of (or willingness to obtain) up-to-date clearances
- Proof of individual professional liability insurance (or willingness to obtain)
Speech-Language Pathologist Responsibilities May Include:
- Addressing personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Assisting in evaluations, and provides appropriate goals for students that require speech/language therapy.
- Providing continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEPs).
- Maintaining appropriate records and documentation
- Developing and implementing IEPs and 504 Plans
- Managing caseloads for speech-only students if necessary
- Performing all related work, documentation, and reporting as required
Enjoy scheduling flexibility, impressive hourly rates, and amazing support from our dedicated account team!
Along with your resume, please be sure to include the best time of day and phone number to reach you. We will then reach out to discuss your qualifications, and answer any questions you may have about the position.
Job Reference Number: 6963814
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist