San Tan Valley, AZ 85143 US
JOB TITLE: Speech Langauge Pathologist - SLP JOB #: 169809 LOCATION: San Tan Valley, AZ SETTING: School SPECIALTY: specialty DESCRIPTION: Diagnoses and evaluates speech and language skills as related
EDU Healthcare Recruiting
Date Posted: 2019-07-16
JOB TITLE: Speech Langauge Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 169809
LOCATION: San Tan Valley, AZ
DESCRIPTION: Diagnoses and evaluates speech and language skills as related to educational, medical, social, and psychological factors.
• Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with communication problems of organic and nonorganic etiology.
• Provides counseling and guidance and language development therapy to disabled individuals.
• Reviews individual file to obtain background information prior to evaluation to determine appropriate tests and to ensure that adequate information is available.
• Administers, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and speech tests.
• Develops and implements individualized plans for assigned clients to meet individual needs, interests, and abilities.
• Evaluates and monitors individuals.
• Reviews treatment plan, and assesses individual performance to modify, change, or write new programs.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)