JOB TITLE: Speech Language Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 406019
LOCATION: Queen Creek, AZ
DESCRIPTION: Are you looking for a perfect school-based assignment?
EDU Healthcare is calling your name!
EDU Healthcare has a brand new opening for an SLP in a district located near Queen Creek, AZ. The school district is seeking to interview SLPs who have a passion for working with students.
Interviews are happening now! This fantastic opportunity will be filled quickly!
We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location!
Contact our hiring managers today for more information at 866-757-1272!
EDU Healthcare provides health services to educational systems in all 50 states. We work with many public and private school districts in meeting their therapy, nursing, and special education needs for their students. We attract, retain, and manage our staff at the center of our organization delivering these services. Providing quality services is what we strive for with every single client and student. We know first-hand how important it is for students to receive educational health-related services to grow and develop their educational plans.
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow