The Group is seeking CF Mentors with our school district partners in Tempe and Phoenix, AZ!
Join us in our mission of Transforming Lives Together. Check us out!
We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US and our employees are provided with access to our clinical teams for ongoing clinical support and guidance.
- Has a minimum of 3 years of experience in the school setting
- Holds appropriate state license and ASHA CCCs
- Has earned at two hours of professional development post-certification in the area of supervision and/or clinical instruction (SSG can provide, if needed)
- Provide CF Supervision for CF-SLPs per ASHA guidelines
- Including direct and indirect supervision
- Provide CF the mentorship needed to become an independent practitioner of SLP services
- Improve the clinical effectiveness of the Clinical Fellow through meaningful mentoring and feedback, and assist the Clinical Fellow in developing independent clinical skills.
- Provide opportunities to view and accurately rate all skills listed in the 2020 CFSI [PDF]
- Provide the minimum required on-site and in-person supervisory activities per segment in order for the hours and weeks earned during that segment to count.
- Adhere to professional & ethical best practices
Diversity Matters - The Group is committed to diversity and inclusion beyond conceptual factors. Our company-wide Diversity and Inclusion Council is engaged in listening and learning so that we effectively stand with our team, clinicians, special educators, families, and students to address the fundamental issues of diversity, equality, and inclusion.
Philanthropy Matters - We align our heads, hearts, and hands to create a movement of kindness that goes beyond corporate philanthropy. Find out how we serve our communities with intention through Stepping Up For A Cause initiative.
Not the job for you? Check out our diverse career opportunities here!
Join our amazing team today!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow