Peoria, AZ 85345 US
Contract Speech Language Pathology School Job SLP needs to be filled in Peoria AZ for the coming 2013-14 school year. A qualified SLP will need to obtain or have:- AZ Arizona Standard Speech-Language
Date Posted: 2019-01-15
Contract Speech Language Pathology School Job SLP needs to be filled in Peoria AZ for the coming 2013-14 school year. A qualified SLP will need to obtain or have:
- AZ Arizona Standard Speech-Language Certification.
- AZ Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology.
- Certification of Clinical Competence CCC preferred.
( Alternatives to the above qualifications may be found appropriate and acceptable by the Peoria AZ Board.)
Sunbelt Staffing offers its Speech Pathology specialists:
- Competitive, Top Pay Rates - Medical, Dental, and Vision - 401(k) Planning - Relocation and Housing Assistance - and more depending on eligibility
The Speech Language Pathology SLP school job will come with a caseload of only 30-35 students within the district.BILINGUAL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FIRST, but the skill is not required for well qualified applicants. Students will range in disability from mild to moderate.
If you qualify and would like additional information, please contact Elizabeth Reitmeyer at 813-792-3418 or email your resume to Elizabeth.Reitmeyer@sunbeltstaffing.com. I look forward to working with you, and good luck!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist (CFY)