Talkabout Inc., located in Fairbanks, Alaska, is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) to work in our locally owned pediatric clinic. We hire Clinical Fellows as well! A generous benefits package is offered, flexible full & part-time schedules are arranged to fit your needs. Each office (with a window!) is supplied with a desktop computer and touchscreen, laptop and iPad, as well as a comprehensive library of computer programs/apps and toys. We would love for you to join our family of therapists helping the children of Fairbanks! Please read on to hear more details about our home.
Advantages of joining our team:
- Flexible Schedule – 30 billable hours per week is required for full time employment and to be eligible for benefits, however those hours may be arranged throughout the week as you like. ie: if you’d like to have Friday’s off, you can arrange your clients accordingly
- Administrative staff to schedule and reschedule appointments
- Your choice to work holidays via flexible scheduling
- Excellent opportunities for salary advancement
- Evaluation materials, Therapy materials and supplies provided – each office (with a window!) is supplied with a desktop, touchscreen, laptop, iPad, a comprehensive library of computer programs/apps and toys
- Excellent opportunities for professional collaboration
SLP Benefits package:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Medical / Dental benefits through Premera Blue Cross, with premium largely covered by Talkabout. A stipend for Vision benefits is also provided.
- SIMPLE plan (retirement pay matching), after 1 year of employment
- Annual Professional Development Stipend of $750 – to be used towards CEU’s, conferences, etc.
- Paid leave & paid holidays
- Short-term disability insurance provided at no cost to you, after 1 year of employment
- Moving expense stipend with 1 year contract
- Signing bonus with 1 year contract
- Tuition Repayment options
- Your ASHA dues are paid yearly
- Day care assistance
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Hearing Pathology
- CCC’s from ASHA (CFY acceptable)
- Alaska Occupational License
Each contract is individualized to meet our therapist’s needs!
Would you like to prioritize pay? Or benefits? Or schedule?
Help us write your contract for the job that YOU want to work!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Speech-Language Pathologist OR
- Speech-Language Pathologist - Clinical Fellow OR
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
Phone: Pref 907-452-4517
Visit Company Website