This course will present four key strategies in assisting a client to manage cluttering. Material will be applicable to both child and adult clients.
- After this course, participants will be able to state one way to address the goal area of “what I say” with a cluttering client.
- After this course, participants will be able to state one way to address the goal area of “how I say it” with a cluttering client.
- After this course, participants will be able to name one activity for helping a client develop self-regulation of speech.
- After this course, participants will be able to name one reason eye contact is an integral part of cluttering therapy.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe why normalizing the process of communication repair is important in cluttering therapy.
|0-10 Minutes||Introduction and Overview|
|10-55 Minutes||Treatment strategies|
|55-60 Minutes||Concluding thoughts and questions|
No more reviews to load.
Course participation information
To ensure you are ready to participate, please complete our short Test Drive to prepare your computer to view the course.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Passing an online exam will be required to earn continuing education credit, where applicable.
Live Webinars allow presenter and participant interaction. The exam and course evaluation for these courses must be completed within 7 days of the event.
On-demand courses include texts, video and audio recordings of live webinars, and multimedia formats. The exam and course evaluation for on-demand courses must be completed within 30 days of course registration.
To participate in the course, complete the exam, and earn continuing education credit (where applicable), you must be a SpeechPathology.com member.
SpeechPathology.com is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact email@example.com. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Visit our Contact us page or give us a call if you have questions.