Frustrated with treating /r/ disorders? This course offers a new and refreshing approach to treat the most difficult of sounds. Backed with extensive research and field testing, a complete phonemic approach to evaluating and treating /r/ is presented based on the 32 different types of/r/. (This presentation will focus on "The Entire World of /r/" products and will not address related products.)
- After this course, participants will be able to identify the 8 /r/ controlled vowels.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe how to phonetically evaluate and treat the various word positions of the 8 /r/ controlled vowels.
- After this course, participants will be able to state measurable and objective IEP goals for the /r/ phonemes.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe the differences between visual and non-visual /r/ controlled vowels.
- After this course, participants will be able to list 3 specific articulation techniques to elicit the /r/ phoneme.
|0-20 Minutes||Introduction and overview|
|20-40 Minutes||Evaluation and treatment|
|40-55 Minutes||Elicitation Techniques and review|
|55-60 Minutes||Conclusion; Q&A|
No more reviews to load.
Course participation information
To ensure you are ready to participate, please complete our short Test Drive to prepare your computer to view the course.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Passing an online exam will be required to earn continuing education credit, where applicable.
Live Webinars allow presenter and participant interaction. The exam and course evaluation for these courses must be completed within 7 days of the event.
On-demand courses include texts, video and audio recordings of live webinars, and multimedia formats. The exam and course evaluation for on-demand courses must be completed within 30 days of course registration.
To participate in the course, complete the exam, and earn continuing education credit (where applicable), you must be a SpeechPathology.com member.
SpeechPathology.com is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Visit our Contact us page or give us a call if you have questions.