Seattle, WA 98115 US
JOB TITLE: Speech Pathologist - SLP JOB #: 169865 LOCATION: Seattle, WA SETTING: School SPECIALTY: specialty DESCRIPTION: Brand new needs for SLP's in the suburbs of Seattle Evaluating students
Date Posted: 2017-02-23
Speech Pathologist - SLP
JOB TITLE: Speech Pathologist - SLP
JOB #: 169865
LOCATION: Seattle, WA
DESCRIPTION: Brand new needs for SLP's in the suburbs of Seattle
Evaluating students with communication disorders including receptive-expressive language, articulation, voice, and fluency to determine eligibility and need for speech/language service.
Documenting communication skill deficits and their impact on the student’s educational performance.
Recommending, establishing, providing and evaluating a course of interventions specific to the diagnosed communication disorder consistent with an educational service delivery model.
Working with the classroom team to develop, implement and evaluate classroom based instructional programs for students in special education classrooms to enhance communication skills that will support academic progress.
Developing and implementing an efficient service delivery schedule including individual, small group and large group instruction; co-treat with OT/PT staff when appropriate for individual student needs.
Developing and implementing a data management system to collect and record on-going student progress toward accomplishment of IEP goals and objectives.
Call us today for more information!
EDU Healthcare is a healthcare services company that is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Founded in 2007, we have rapidly grown to be an independent leader in providing quality care services to our clients, patients, and communities which we operate. We provide:
- Competitive compensation packages and pay rates
- 401k retirement plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Non-tax stipend allowances for housing and meals
- Multiple benefit plans to choose from
- Guaranteed hours for assignments
- Professional liability insurance provided
- Education and training programs
- 24/7 on-call assistance and personal contact
- No-fee direct deposit program
- Nationwide travel assignments and career opportunities
- Refer a friend and receive a referral bonus
Occupation Classification Requirements: