Hollywood, FL 33023 US
CRA Therapy seeks qualified, energetic, and dedicated school-based Speech-Language Pathologists for the 2015-2016 school year. We seek therapists who desire to make a positive difference in the l
Community Rehab Associates Inc
Tel: 877-268-4329 ext 116
Date Posted: 2016-12-02
School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist
Full Time, Part Time | School
CRA Therapy seeks qualified, energetic, and dedicated school-based Speech-Language Pathologists for the 2015-2016 school year. We seek therapists who desire to make a positive difference in the lives of children. We will match your interests to a fulfilling career with us! Pediatric, school-based positions are available in preschool, elementary, middle and high schools.
We are currently looking for qualified CCC-SLPs and CF-SLPs for full- or part-time opportunities.
For immediate consideration, position information, and details on compensation and benefits packages, submit your online application today.
Some of the many benefits of working for CRA Therapy include:
- Higher compensation than other contract companies
- Enjoy holidays and summers off while still getting paid the same as other settings
- Health insurance* begins on day one and lasts throughout the summer
- Customizable compensation packages with 12-month payroll option
- Annual stipends for CEUs and licensure fees
- Consistent hours with short and long-term contracts available
- Paid time off
- Clinical Fellowship supervision available
- Positions available for CF-SLPs, CCC-SLPs and Clinical Fellow Supervisors (CF Supervisors)
- Relocation assistance
- Many positions in excellent locations across the country
*Health insurance benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, HSA, FSA, and 401k retirement plan with company contributions
- State Licensure - if applicable
- ASHA Certification - if applicable
- Degree in Speech Pathology from an accredited university
- CRA is a drug free workplace. All employees are subject to pre-employment and/or random drug screens
For more information please contact us today at Careers@commrehab.org or call 877-268-4329. You can also visit our website at CRAtherapy.com *keep in mind that not all positions are posted on our website.
Occupation Classification Requirements: