Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Online
Fall in love with your profession all over again — be an an online SLP!
PresenceLearning offers speech-language pathologists (SLPs) a flexible, work-from-home opportunity to work with kids with special needs and grow their careers. Our contracting clinicians work with K-12 students and their support team via live videoconferencing, using the same techniques and materials as traditional on-site services. Our online platform was built to deliver therapy — it features high-fidelity audio and video for live interactions, a large online library of evidence-based therapy activities and games, and scheduling & progress-monitoring tools.
The flexibility to work the hours you want
Working as a telepractitioner with PresenceLearning can be a full-time career, but it doesn’t have to be. In fact, around 70% of our contracting clinicians work part-time. Create your own schedule by submitting your hours of availability (during normal school hours) and PresenceLearning will match you with student Speech Pathology opportunities. In short, you tell us your availability and our team will fill your caseload.
You can maximize your flexibility and opportunities by taking advantage of PresenceLearning’s BONUS program for clinicians who get an additional license in a high-demand state, upon request.
PresenceLearning provides everything you need to deliver GREAT therapy sessions.
- Comprehensive orientation and professional development
- Clinical support, as needed
- Great technical support
- An online community of 700+ clinical professionals
- A constantly expanding online library of therapeutic content, including interactive games
- Free professional development webinars
Get started as a telepractitioner today!
- State license as an SLP
- ASHA CCC
- At least one year of experience working in a school setting
- Experience participating in IEP meetings and working as case manager
- Pay rate increase for bilingual (Spanish) clinicians
- Computer, webcam, headset, and high-speed internet
- Strong computer skills
- Provide direct therapy services per IEP
- Communicate/collaborate with school staff and parents, as needed
- On-time documentation of sessions/evaluations/progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings, write IEP goals
- Complete online evaluations
- Case management
PresenceLearning is the leading provider of online speech and occupational therapy, behavioral and mental health services, special education instruction, and assessments for K-12 districts and families of children with special needs. Since 2009, we have delivered more than half a million live online therapy sessions to students in public, charter and virtual schools across the U.S. and globally.
Our nationwide network of online professionals and telepractice/telehealth providers includes hundreds of highly-qualified SLPs, OTs, special education teachers, and behavioral and mental health professionals. Treatment sessions are delivered “anytime anywhere” via live interactive video, using the latest in evidence-based practices combined with powerful progress reporting.