San Diego, CA 92126
You will be employed as an SOS employee assigned contractually to a specific school placement. The SLP will provide educational based services in accordance with students' IEPMost positions begin
Staffing Options and Solutions, Inc. (SOS)
Date Posted: 2017-01-13
Bilingual SLPs needed for 16-17 school year
San Diego, CA
Full Time | School
You will be employed as an SOS employee assigned contractually to a specific school placement. The SLP will provide educational based services in accordance with students' IEP
Most positions begin when the school year begins. There are also many opportunities available at the beginning of second semester in January, but there are new positions available throughout the school year.
Both new graduate and experienced clinicians are encouraged to apply.
- Above average income potential - we value your abilities, pay you well and work to maximize your take home pay
- Relocation, health exam reimbursement and company assistance in securing and reimbursement of expenses for all required licenses
- New Grad SLP, OT, PT Sign On Bonus (Therapy Assistants and experienced candidates are not eligible for sign on bonus.)
- Guaranteed hours and company paid benefits - health, dental, vision and life insurance, continuing ed, vacation PTO, 401K retirement and more
- We offer ongoing contract positions in our school contracts in great locations
SOS is a therapist owned and managed contract staffing company. We employ therapists in school based positions in these states: CA, AZ, TX, IL, IN, OH, NJ, MD, VA, NC, GA, and FL.
- Speech Language Pathology SLP
- Occupational Therapy OT and Therapy Assistants COTA
- Physical Therapy PT and Therapy Assistants PTA
If you have not already completed a profile on our web site, take some time and let us know what geographic locations and types of positions would be of interest to you. We will send you job notices that match your job search criteria. Our site contains a job listing but many of our positions are never posted because sufficient applicant profiles are already on file to fill the position.
If you are considering a job change we would like the opportunity to show you how we can meet your career needs now. Feel free to contact me regarding our company and our opportunities.
Graduate or soon to graduate with a SLP OT or PT degree from an Accredited University
Must hold or be eligible for a license in the state in which you will be employed
Must be able to pass Federal e-Verify and Background / Fingerprint clearance
Staffing Options and Solutions, Inc. (SOS) is a therapist owned and managed company employing Speech Language Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Therapy Assistant professionals in contract positions.
SOS is currently interviewing and hiring in these states:AZ, CA, FL, GA, IL, IN, NJ, MD, NC, OH, TX and VA.
We provide SLP, OT and PT contract staffing services in a public and private school systems.School Positions are available working with regular and special education children aged 3 to 21 in preschool, elementary, middle school and high schools. Exceptional mentorship and support for CFs and new graduates as well as experienced therapists transitioning to the school setting.
Doug Powers, Human Resource Director
Staffing Options & Solutions, Inc. (SOS)
800-554-7823 ext. 103
Occupation Classification Requirements: