• Evaluate student’s speech and language abilities and administer diagnostic tests to assess speech and language abilities.
• Establish realistic and anticipated goals for the student and their potential for utilization of speech therapy services to enable him or her to function adequately in home, community and school environment.
• Establish plan of treatment and implement the student’s plan of treatment.
• Provide the appropriate speech therapy services on a regular schedule of therapy.
• Conduct IEP meetings independently when speech therapy is the only service identified, acting as the case manager.
• Master’s Degree from an ASHA accredited university
• Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
• Certificate of Clinical Competency and experience working with children
• Ability to evaluate and diagnose speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders
• Ability to treat speech, language and cognitive-communication disorders in school-aged children
• Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
• Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
• Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
• Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
• Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
• Joining Bonus
• Relocation Bonus, if applicable
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Licensure reimbursement
• Professional membership stipend
• Unlimited CEUs
• Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
• Many More!
Contact: Brian Dernbach, Healthcare Recruiter