Are you seeking a pediatric SLP job?
As a nationwide staffing organization, we offer full-time and part-time job opportunities - both in-person and online - providing K-12 therapy services in your state, and throughout the US.
We have a wide variety of school-based job openings for Speech Language Pathologists. So whether you’re looking for a full-time SLP job – or are seeking just a few hours per week – we have jobs to fit your experience level and availability.
Therapy Source places the following therapy and special education professionals:
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Occupational Therapists (OTs)
- School Physical Therapists (PTs)
- Special Education Teachers (SPEDs)
- Certified School Psychologists
- Social Workers
- Teachers of the Deaf
- Teachers of the Visually Impaired
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Therapy Assistants
- Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs)
- Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs)
- Occupational Therapy Assistants (OTAs)
Therapists who partner with Therapy Source have shared that they value our personalized service, generous salaries, flexible scheduling options, and extensive network of potential employers.
Our Refer-a-Therapist Program
Do you have a therapist friend or colleague who might be interested in a full or part-time job placement? Provide their information, and you’re on your way to a cash reward.
There is no limit to the number of therapists you can refer – the more you refer, the more $ you can earn.