The Stepping Stones Group
We are part of The Stepping Stones Group, which includes nationally respected special education brands such as; MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista, Cumberland Therapy and Pathways to Speech. We work in some of the largest districts throughout the US. All staff has access to our clinical teams for onsite support and guidance.
- We offer mentoring & support through our Foundations for Success Program
- We can help with relocation and housing assistance
- We offer H1B/OPT Sponsorship for Masters Prepared Candidates
- Let us put together a travel package to suit your needs!
- Will will reimburse you for your license and association dues
- We offer all employees comprehensive benefits that include wellness programs
Think this is all too good to be true? Imagine all of the above, but still being part of a team! Not only would you be part of a national leader in school-based services, but you will join a collaborative team who will listen, take your strengths and find you the perfect career fit!
Part of The Stepping Stones Group, our special education brands (MyTherapyCompany, AlphaVista and Cumberland Therapy) work with some of the largest schools across the US providing services and changing lives, one child at a time. In California, we are also a registered NPA, and CA Continuing Education Provider. We are invested in our teams, and have maintained an excellent retention rate with less than a 5% employee turnover. We have current offices and regional managers in Chicago, Colorado, Sunnyvale, Los Angeles, and San Diego.