Who we are:
We employ SLPs, OTs, PTs, SLPAs, OTAs, PTAs (special educators and early childhood educators in select locations).
- MTC & PTS (Pathways to Speech) partners with school districts and regional centers to build positive and mutually rewarding relationships
- We ensure that our employees meet and/or hold the appropriate state licensing and/or certification criteria necessary to practice
- MTC, PTS, & our employees are committed to following district and regional center policies and procedures
- We support a collaborative model of service delivery
- We understand what students and clients need in order to be successful
- MTC has unparalleled experience in delivering best practices and educationally relevant services to our school district partners and our regional center clients and their families
- We promote employee organization, time management, effective communication, and team work
Why you should join us:
MTC cares about you and your job satisfaction!
- Rewarding positions in a variety of locations!
- Company sponsored social events!
- We go above and beyond to support you!
- We want you to grow with us!
- MTC clinicians have a voice, and we listen to what you say!
- We believe in providing high quality services!
- We believe in evidence-based practices!
- MTC is environmentally friendly, and a socially responsible company!
- We donate 10% of our profits to charities each year!
A registered CA NPA, and CA Continuing Education Provider. My Therapy Company (MTC) was founded in 2008 and we bring over 20 years of experience working with school districts and early start agencies. We are invested in our teams. MTC has maintained an excellent retention rate with less than a 5% employee turnover. MyTherapyCompany has current offices and regional managers in San Francisco, Berkeley, Encino, Pasadena, Los Angeles, and San Diego, Ca.
P.O. Box 537
Nederland, CO 80466
See MyTherapyCompany Job Listings