Treating the Picky and Problem Eater
Course Learning Outcomes
- After this course, participants will be able to define the differences between picky and problem eating.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe medical conditions that can affect the eating process.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe the six steps of food chaining.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe the levels of the SOS approach and give examples of their application.
- After this course, participants will be able to describe several different methods of applying a behavioral intervention approach to limited eating.
|0-5 Minutes||Course Objectives and Introduction|
|10-15 Minutes||GI and Nutritional Concerns|
|15-25 Minutes||Food Chaining|
|25-35 Minutes||SOS Approach|
|35-50 Minutes||Behavioral Therapy|
|50-55 Minutes||Research/Case Examples|
|55-60 Minutes||Conclusion; Q&A|
Course Participation Information
To ensure you are ready to participate, please complete our short Test Drive to prepare your computer to view the course.
Login and logout times will be recorded and documented.
Passing an online exam will be required to earn continuing education credit, where applicable.
Live Webinars allow presenter and participant interaction. The exam and course evaluation for these courses must be completed within 7 days of the event.
On-demand courses include texts, video and audio recordings of live webinars, and multimedia formats. The exam and course evaluation for on-demand courses must be completed within 30 days of course registration.
To participate in the course, complete the exam, and earn continuing education credit (where applicable), you must be a CEU Total Access member
SpeechPathology.com is committed to providing equal opportunities in accordance with all applicable laws. If you are in need of a disability-related accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your request and respond in a timely manner. Please note that we will require a minimum of 2 weeks to provide a reasonable accommodation for your request.
Visit our Contact us page or give us a call if you have questions.